Sunday, May 10, 2009

Capture of Mas Selamat Kastari

Hi guys. It's been quite some time since I've updated this blog. It's about time *blow the dust off*

Since the last time I've updated from last July till now, alot of things had happened. Couldn't track every thing down here. But Insya-Allah, I'll update regularly and get back my readers that I've lost along the years.

Anyway, news update. Mas Selamat Kastari have already been captured, but in Malaysia!! How the hell did he managed to go over? Anyway, I remembered clearly last year when I was still serving National Service. It was around 10pm, the recruits are washing up, calling their love ones and getting ready to sleep while my fellow commander was sharing his experience about his overseas exercise in the main office. It was a good story sharing by him since the rest of the commanders can't have that experienced because they are not regulars. I remembered he once said the difficult part is to get a call and to get ready as soon as possible for any emergency.

Ironically, that night, it happened. Thanks to my "Mulut-Masin". Haha, his handphone rang and I just said to him.

"Arh,kene call-up lah tu"

It was true!! My mulut so masin!! He really was called up and was activated to go back to his camp to catch this notorious guy, Mas Selamat Kastari.


Recapture of Mas Selamat


Mas Selamat Parody Episode 1


Mas Selamat Parody Episode 2


Mas Selamat Parody Episode 3


I guess this group of guys need to make a new video already. I'm glad that he's finally been caught. I'm still wondering how he managed to cross over to Malaysia.

No comments: