Monday, January 30, 2006

About Anak Boyan Singapura Blog

5 Facts About Anak Boyan Singapura Blog

1) This blog is created way back in 2004. To be exact, January 14th 2004 was my very first blog entry. So this blog is officially six years old now.

2) It was a personal blog of Abang Long, one where I pour out my feelings and thoughts.

3) It had many followers back then and many people get to know about blogging. How time flies.

4) I stop blogging when I entered National Service in 2006. Reason being too tired to blog and it's wrong for us Singaporeans Guys to blog about our activities in National Service.

5) So, in 2009, Abang Long decide to blog again. Transfer all my personal blog posts to a different site and now blog about everyday lifestyle that you and I go through.


Why choose the current blog name?

1) Back in 2004, I chose this blog name, Zulhairy06.blogspot.com.

2) I chose it because it's Abang Long's name, Zulhairy and I want that domain name because Abang Long don't want other Zulhairy in the world to get this domain name. Hehe.


So why 06?

1) 06 is Abang Long's favourite number. Not because this blog is created in the year 2006.

2) 6 is the jersey number of Abang Long's favourite soccer player.


Who is Abang Long's favourite player?

1) He is Roberto Carlos da Silva Rocha or simply known as Roberto Carlos. He is also known for his trademark free kicks and explosive running speed. To me he is the king of all attacking fullbacks. The pioneer batch of attacking fullbacks.

2) Since watching him play in the World Cup 1998, I love this player and mimic his style of play when playing soccer.

3) Which is to hit the ball as hard as I can from distance. You don't want to stand in the wall against his free-kick.

4) We have one similarity. We have the same height.

5) And because I love to play like him, have same jersey number as him, my thighs grow like his too. "Thunder Thighs" or "Zulberto Carlos" are what my secondary school friends call me.

Here are the videos of him.







So that's how the domain name is created?

Yes. Absolutely. Abang Long's name and number 06.


Can you tell more about the blog?

Sure. This blog is not a personal blog. It's a bit of personal and more of lifestyle. It evolves Abang Long's everyday life. Topics such as:

1) Monday Motivation. Instead of the usual Monday Blues, Abang Long want to make readers cheer up by posting positive posts or videos or songs.

2) Tempation Tuesday. It is about food, food and more food! Abang Long will be doing honest and sincere reviews about food around Sunny Singapore. So you readers want Abang Long to review some of the restaurant foods that you've encountered, do feel free to message me and Abang Long will do a review about it. (If you want to sponsor me, better still *cheeky smile*)

3) Wealth-nesday. It's about finance, everyday finance. Tips, Savings, Investment, Insurance, etc. Abang Long is a Qualified Financial Consultant so I'm going to share some of these informations with the readers.

4) Talented Thursday or Tech-Thurs. Abang Long will do posts about Talented People that I've encountered or do some reviews about Technology and Gadgets.

5) Fighting Fit Friday. We must keep a healthy lifestyle. One of Abang Long's resolution is to keep a healthy lifestyle. So join Abang Long in his journey to keep fit and lead a healthy lifestyle.

6) Sexy Saturday. Posts about relationship matters that can help readers. Not that Abang Long is a relationship expert but Abang Long want to be a good lover. So I'll search the net for interesting and useful informations to readers out there. Message Abang Long if you encounter any tips or useful informations for the readers.

7) Sunny Side Up Sunday. This will be the day Abang Long will posts about anything about Singapore.

8) Travel. These are posts that Abang Long will do review about his pasts holiday tour. Readers can share too with me so that I can share with the readers about their holiday destination, travel agency, airline, etc.

9) Movies. Abang Long and Kak Marffin's favourite. We'll do reviews about the recent movies that we've watched together.

10) Blog News. This will be posts about this Blog matters. It won't be bulk of the entries.


What can we readers expect in the future?

1) More updated posts by Abang Long.

2) Boyan Segment with Abang Long (This will be an interesting one)

3) More Interactive.

4) More interesting categories (Readers can help me too by suggesting other lifestyle categories)


Any final words?

Abang Long will like to thank all the readers that have come to my blog. For those readers that have not subscribe to Anak Boyan Singapura Blog please do so over here. There are more pros than cons by subscribing to this website.

If there is any feedback that any of you will like to tell Abang Long, please do message me. I'll love to hear your feedbacks. You can remain anonymous if you want to. Feedbacks are important to me to improve myself and the blog.

Please help me to help you.