Monday, January 30, 2006

5 Reasons Why You Should Subscribe to Anak Boyan Singapura Blog?

Why you should subscribe to Anak Boyan Singapura Blog? Here’s an important reason: I only blog when I feel I have something substantial and meaningful to share. There’s no fixed schedule for new articles on Anak Boyan Singapura Blog. There might be a new article every week. Sometimes you may have to wait a month or even more. But my as much as I can, I'll blog as often.

This means that it’ll be far more convenient for you to subscribe, because anytime a new article is published, you’ll get it on the same day in your feed reader or email inbox or your MSN for free. This way, you'll get to know when Abang Long update this blog without wasting your time. Just looking out for your interests here.

...All the subscription methods are free...




5 Reasons Why You Should Subscribe to Anak Boyan Singapura Blog?

1. You'll know immediately when Abang Long update this blog. You don't have to keep on visiting again and again to this blog to know whether it is updated. Informations will be send to you.

2. For those who are shy about revealing yourself to Abang Long, you can still remain anonymous. Abang Long won't even know who subscribe to my blog. I will only know how many people subscribe to my blog. So, you still can remain hiding behind the screen and read what Abang Long post, all send to you.

...Remain anonymous is perfectly fine...



3. No spammy stuff. I don’t send out rubbish. No short meaningless posts promoting product launches or any scammy affiliate programs. Go through my sitemap and you’ll see. Every single blog post published by me is content-rich and designed to hopefully provide helpful or thought-provoking information to my readers.

4. It gives Abang Long motivation to update my blog often if I see more people subscribe to my blog. Think about this, if more people subscribe to my blog, there will be added pressure for Abang Long to update his blog to please his readers. See, it helps by subscribing!

...Give Abang Long more motivation...



5. Abang Long is a Virgo and Virgos are perfectionist. Abang Long's post will be unique content and honest analysis. I like to do a lil bit of research to create that adds to what's already out there. I won't be doing it if there is no one to read the post. So it goes back to the previous point. More readers, better blog posts, readers happy, Abang Long also happy. Help me to help you.

...Help me to Help you...



So Are You Ready to Help Yourself?



Click here to learn 3 simple ways to subscribe to Anak Boyan Singapura Blog.

If you have any trouble subscribing to this blog, please send me a message. I’ll be happy to help in any way possible.